- SKU: 19371168
- Release Date: 06/21/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Will Rogers as Ichabod Crane -- now, that's interesting casting! Opinions were mixed on whether he fit the role or not. While he wasn't quite the physical ideal for the gangling schoolmaster, his gawkiness was certainly in the right place. Sometimes, however, he was too gawky -- when the picture occasionally drags, Rogers seems a bit awkward. The Headless Horseman, of course, is an adaptation of Washington Irving's famed story, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. When Crane comes to teach in Sleepy Hollow (a Dutch settlement in America circa 1790), he falls for pretty Katrina Van Tassel (Lois Meredith). This does not sit well with Katrina's suitor, Brom Bones (Ben Hendricks, Jr.). First he has Crane accused of practicing witchcraft, but old Van Tassel saves the schoolmaster from being tarred and feathered. Then Brom scares Crane with old ghost stories, and the headless horseman (actually Brom in disguise) chases him out of Sleepy Hollow. In case you're wondering, yes, this picture was a Halloween, 1922 release. ~ Janiss Garza, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Will Rogers - Ichabod Crane
- Lois Meredith - Katrina Van Tassel
- Ben Hendricks, Jr. - "Brom" Bonez