- SKU: 14418668
- Release Date: 07/26/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Mayfair Productions had an absolute genius for coming up with titles that would drive away audiences. Wisely, Mayfair's 1932 epic Her Mad Night was retitled Held for Murder when it was reissued, resulting in far better business than the film had enjoyed upon its first release. Irene Rich stars as a mother who takes the blame when her daughter Merna Kennedy apparently commits murder. Not knowing what her mother has done, Kennedy takes a world cruise. BAD TIMING! Only Kennedy knows that the "murder" was an accidental death, so poor Rich ends up being condemned to the electric chair. Will Kennedy return from Europe in time to save Irene from execution? And why didn't Irene hire "the dream team?" Conway Tearle and Ken Thomson costar in this oldie-but-goodie. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Irene Rich - Joan Manners
- Conway Tearle - Steven Kennedy
- Mary Carlisle - Constance Kennedy
- Ken Thomson - Schuyler Durkin
- William B. Davidson - District Attorney