- SKU: 8547664
- Release Date: 10/30/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Hell Rats of the Living Dead - interview with diretor Bruno Mattei
- Theatrical trailer
- Poster & still gallery
- Bruno Mattei bio
In this woeful "zombie" film, an accident occurs in a scientific lab in Papua-New Guinea sending out a dangerous chemical in a cloud of green smoke and turning the technicians and locals into ghouls ravenous for human flesh. An Italian news reporter (Margit Evelyn Newton) and her crew land on the island in search of the story, quickly followed by a search-and-destroy mission of soldiers. From that point onward, highly unreal dialogue ("something eating you?") would classify the movie as a cult-camp favorite. When the mismatched or unmatched sequences in the film are combined with ugly color and moronic dialogue, it is difficult to tell whether the living-dead or brain-dead dominate the film. ~ Eleanor Mannikka, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Margit Evelyn Newton - Lea
- Franco Giraldi - Mike London
- Selan Karay
- Robert O'Neil
- Luis Fonoll
2 out of 2 found this review helpful.