- SKU: 26759191
- Release Date: 02/24/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
In her second film, Broadway actress Ann Harding plays the vacationing wife of a judge who finds herself blackmailed by a notorious gigolo. Leaving her husband after a quarrel, Vera Kessler (Harding) dallies rather innocently with Arnold Hartman (Lawford Davidson). Hartman, however, engages in a bit of blackmail and when Vera confronts him, a scuffle breaks out. In the heat of the moment, Vera picks up a gun and the gigolo ends up dead. The butler is arrested for the crime, and although the poor man is acquitted in court, Vera's guilt drives her to leave her husband. But the good judge (Harry Bannister) overhears his wife confessing the truth to the rather confused factotum and forgives her. Despite the mediocre plot and an overstuffed production, Her Private Affair proved a huge box-office success and boded well for Harding's future in Hollywood. Harry Bannister was "Mr. Harding" in private life at the time. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Ann Harding - Vera Kessler
- Harry Bannister - Judge Kessler
- John Loder - Carl Weild
- Kay Hammond - Julia Sturm
- Arthur Hoyt - Michael Sturm