- SKU: 13190414
- Release Date: 10/15/2002
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Digitally remastered
- Original theatrical trailer for Hercules Against the Moon Men
- Bonus sword-&-sandal-style trailers for: Alone Against Rome, The Avenger, Damon and Pythias, Gladiators Seven, Goliath: Sins of Babylon, Goliath and the Vampires, Hercules of the Desert, Mighty Ursus, The Mongols, Sabu and the Magic Ring, and Son of Samson
- Muscleman Poseidon pummels a monster monkey in the superstrong short subject: The Terror of Rome Against the Son of Hercules
- Maciste declares war on an underground city of albino evil in the 32-minute muscleman featurette: Mole Men Against the Son of Hercules
- Gallery of sword & sandal exploitation art
- Total running time: over 3½ hours of flexing and fighting
In this fantasy, Hercules must fight the dreaded moon men who are sacrificing people in the hopes that their spilled blood will bring back their dead queen. He also battles a terrifying giant with a metal head, and several monsters. ~ Sandra Brennan, Rovi
The Witch's Curse
Maciste, here played by Kirk Morris, is instead a legendary Italian superhero of long standing. In this one, the mighty Mr. M journeys to seventeenth-century Scotland (this is Hell?) His foe is a fearsome Scottish witch who holds awesome power over the local wildlife, and for a while it looks like our hero will get killed. As with many other Maciste films, this Technicolor opus was bundled into the "Sons of Hercules" package syndicated to local TV stations in the mid-1960s. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Alan Steel - Maciste/Hercules
- Jany Clair - Agar
- Delia D'Alberti
- Jean-Pierre Honore
- Anna Maria Polani - Selena