Here Comes Trouble [DVD] 
- SKU: 14727487
- Release Date: 11/29/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Hoping to start up where he left off before his studio was taken over by the government during WWII, Hal Roach turned out a brief series of "streamliners" (short-length feature films) under the umbrella title Hal Roach's Laff-Time. The third entry in this series was Here Comes Trouble, a Cinecolor attempt to revive a popular Roach military-comedy series from the early 1940s. William Tracy and Joe Sawyer return respectively as Doubleday and Ames, erstwhile army buddies with a predilection for trouble. Now in civilian clothes, Doubleday, he of the photographic memory, becomes a newspaper reporter, while the long-suffering Ames joins the police force. It doesn't take long for our heroes to become involved in a hectic search for a valuable missing diary. Former silent screen star Betty Compson provides a touch of class in the role of newspaper publisher's wife. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Joe Sawyer - Ames
- Emory Parnell - Winfield Blake
- Betty Compson - Martha Blake
- Paul Stanton - Stafford
- Joan Woodbury - Bubbles LaRue