Heritage of the Desert [DVD] 
- SKU: 17581243
- Release Date: 01/27/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
In the tradtion of producer Harry Sherman's earlier Zane Grey westerns for Paramount, Heritage of the Desert features an essentially non-western star in the lead. Donald Woods plays John Abbott an eastern man-about-town who heads west to claim an inheritance. Crooked attorney Henry Holderance (C. Henry Gordon) contrives to have Abbott shot down before he ever arrives at his destination, but Abbott survives his wounds thanks to the tender ministrations of Miriam Naab (Evelyn Venable), daughter of friendly rancher Andrew Naab (Robert Barrat). Realizing that he's going to have to toughen himself up to survive in the west, Abbott does so, eventually paying Holderance back for his treachery. Heritage of the Desert was previously filmed in 1924, with Bebe Daniels, Ernest Torrence, Noah Beery and Lloyd Hughes. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Donald Woods - John Abbott
- Evelyn Venable - Miriam Naab
- Russell Hayden - David Naab
- Robert H. Barrat - Andrew Naab
- Sidney Toler - Nosey