- SKU: 3459075
- Release Date: 09/27/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Over an Hour of Deleted Scenes!
- H.G. Lewis Trailer Reel!
- Rare Lewis Short: Hot Night at the Go-Go Lounge!
- Gallery of H.G. Lewis Exploitation Art!
Explore the career of the filmmaker responsible for inventing the modern gore film in this documentary featuring interviews with such ardent fans and followers as Pink Flamingoes director John Waters and famed drive-in movie critic Joe Bob Briggs. In the beginning, Hershell Gordon Lewis titillated moviegoers with "Nudie Cuties" -- films which featured pretty young women in various states of undress. His career took a decidedly gruesome turn, however, when he unleashed Blood Feast on unsuspecting grindhouse audiences in 1963. A film that reveled in viscera, Blood Feast pushed the boundaries of gore in a manner that was positively shocking for the time. And Lewis was only getting started; in the years that followed he continued to shock moviegoers with such unapologetically repulsive horror films as Two Thousand Maniacs!, The Gruesome Twosome, and The Wizard of Gore. In this film, movie fans get the unique opportunity to explore one of the most fascinating - and morbid -- chapters in the history of cinema. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- John Waters
- Joe Bob Briggs
- Herschell Gordon Lewis