- SKU: 13966292
- Release Date: 09/28/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Filmed on glorious locations at the foot of California's Mount Whitney by ace cinematographer Archie Stout, this above-average Monogram B-Western starred wiry, little Bob Steele in an offbeat story of a cowboy searching for a lost tribe of Indians. Surviving in the seemingly impassable Hidden Valley, the tribe and its gold is threatened by villainous Kenneth McDonald and his gang. One of the gang members is heroine Gertrude Messenger's young brother, Jimmie (Ray Hallor), who is captured by the wild Indians and is about to be sacrificed to their god when rescued by Steele and the sheriff (Arthur Millett), who arrive, not with the cavalry, but in the Goodyear Blimp. The latter is piloted by Captain Verner L. Smith who, as George Turner and Michael H. Price so aptly put it, "plays himself with adequate conviction." The fantastic story was produced by Trem Carr and directed by Bob Steele's father, Robert N. Bradbury. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Bob Steele - Bob Harding
- Francis McDonald - Frank Gavin
- Ray Hallor - Jimmie Lanners
- Arthur Millett - Sheriff Dave Bristow
- George "Gabby" Hayes - henchman