- SKU: 22013346
- Release Date: 04/12/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Unlike Shirley Temple, Jane Withers was permitted to "grow up" in her 20th Century-Fox vehicles. Since Withers was 13 going on 14 in 1940, it was only natural that she should star in a film titled High School. Fresh from her family's Texas cattle ranch, rambunctious Jane Wallace (Wither) is sent to a fancy-schmantsy San Antonio high school, where her unbridled behavior earns her the scorn of her more reserved classmates. The limit comes when she inadvertently causes football hero Slats Roberts (Joe Brown Jr.) to miss his opportunity to play in the Big Game. Ultimately, Jane learns to comport herself in a proper fashion, graduating with the highest honors and with popularity to spare. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jane Withers - Jane Wallace
- Joe Brown, Jr. - Slats Roberts
- Lloyd Corrigan - Dr. Henry Wallace
- Claire Du Brey - Miss Huggins
- Lynne Roberts - Carol Roberts