- SKU: 30726616
- Release Date: 03/01/2016
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Despite its Victrola-inspired title, His Master's Voice was a silent film (though it was released with an accompanying musical score, written by Gus Edwards, Howard Johnson and Irving Bibo, for the benefit of moviehouse pit orchestras). Rin-Tin-Tin wannabe Thunder the Dog stars as an army mutt during World War I. With Thunder's help, human co-star George Hackathorne overcomes his cowardice on the battlefield. Hackathorne then returns home to settle accounts with the crooked rival who stole his gal (Marjorie Daw). The novelty: His Master's Voice is related in flashback by Thunder himself, who is seen at the beginning and end of the film "telling" his story to his pups. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Thunder the Dog - Himself
- George Hackathorne - Bob Henley
- Marjorie Daw - Mary Blake
- Mary Carr - Mrs. Henley
- Will R. Walling - William Marshall