- SKU: 27963745
- Release Date: 04/14/2015
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Look up "suave and sophisticated" in the dictionary, and one might very well find a picture of Adolphe Menjou. In His Private Life, Menjou is cast as Georges St. Germain, whose sexual peccadilloes are so frequent and plentiful that he is forced to bribe practically every civil servant in Paris to keep mum. At present, Georges is fascinated with virginal American tourist Eleanor Trent (Kathryn Carver), who is visiting Paris in the company of her more worldly friends Yvette and Henri Bergere (Margaret Livingston, Eugene Pallette). Our hero does his utmost to seduce Eleanor -- even engaging an entire section of a fancy restaurant for this purpose -- but she is not so easily won over. Ultimately, Georges does win the heroine, but only on her terms. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Adolphe Menjou - Georges St. Germain
- Kathryn Carver - EleanorTrent
- Eugene Pallette - Yvette Bergere
- Margaret Livingston - Henri Bergere
- Lupino Lane