Hit and Runaway [DVD] [English] 
- SKU: 4874443
- Release Date: 09/24/2002
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Commentary with writer/director Jaffe Cohen
Can two men, one straight and one gay, find happiness together writing a cheesy action movie? Alex Andero (Michael Parducci) is an aspiring filmmaker who makes ends meet by working in the restaurant founded by his father. Alex has dreamed up a character named Jagger Stevens, a James Bond-style undercover agent who is trying to infiltrate a drug smuggling ring operated by super models (hey, are you sure that movie didn't play on Cinemax last month?). Alex's cousin Norman (Bill Cohen) works in Hollywood as a producer and actually thinks the Jagger Stevens idea has potential, so he asks Alex to write a script. However, Alex doesn't know the first thing about screenwriting; he signs up for a class in writing for film, but he hasn't made much progress beyond attracting a girl named Gwen (Judy Prescott) whom he isn't even sure he likes. However, there's a new waiter at the restaurant, Joey (Kerr Smith), who is good looking, gay, and has an admirer named Elliot (Peter Jacobson) who happens to be a screenwriter. Alex and Elliot meet through Joey, and before long begin collaborating on a script, although Jagger Stevens is a good bit different after Elliot gets through with him. Hit and Runway was the debut feature for director/co-screenwriter Christopher Livingston, and was screened at the 1999 Los Angeles Independent Film Festival. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Michael Parducci - Alex Andero
- Peter Jacobson - Elliot Springer
- Judy Prescott - Gwen Colton
- Kerr Smith - Joey Worcieukowski
- Hoyt Richards - Jagger Stevens