Hit So Hard [Blu-ray] [English] 
- SKU: 20157678
- Release Date: 06/05/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio Commentary with Patty & P. David (Director)
- Never Before Seen Rare Footage - Full Hour of Patty's Home Movies On Tour
- Reunion Of Classic Hole Lineup - Q & A At Museum of Modern Art
- Hole Makes A Fan A Star
Filmmaker P. David Ebersole looks past the public train wreck of Courtney Love to focus his lens on Hole drummer Patty Schemel, whose harrowing struggles with addition undercut her role as a key member of one of the 1990s' most popular bands. Though Love garnered most of the attention as the outspoken singer for Hole, Schemel's beats gave their songs a driving force that shot them to the top of the charts. But the higher that Hole ascended, the lower Schemel fell. In this documentary, interviews with Love and other key players in the Seattle music scene tell the story of an unsung musician who never got her due. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Melissa Auf Der Maur
- Kurt Cobain
- Roddy Bottum
- Sarah Vowell