- SKU: 14149806
- Release Date: 01/25/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Among the best-known of Republic's "B" pictures of the late 1930s, Hollywood Stadium Mystery is a neat and satisfying whodunit with very little "waste" footage. Neil Hamilton is his usual stalwart self as District Attorney Bill Devons, who tries to solve a murder that was committed in full view of hundreds of boxing fans at Legion Stadium. The victim was a contender for the championship, and there are no end of suspects to choose from. Complicating matters is the well-meaning but annoying interference of Polly Ward (Evelyn Venable), a murder-mystery writer who fancies herself a super sleuth. Radio personality Jimmy Wallington is appropriately cast as a glib sports commentator, while perennial cowboy sidekick Smiley Burnette shows up to offer a series of automobile imitations! Hollywood Stadium Mystery was written by Stuart Palmer, best known for his "Hildegarde Withers" stories. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Neil Hamilton - Bill Devons
- Evelyn Venable - Polly Ward
- Jimmy Wallington - Nick Nichols
- Barbara Pepper - Althea Ames
- Lucien Littlefield - Watchman