Tips to get your new tv home safely
Big-screen TVs are fragile and should be handled with care. Here are key steps to follow to ensure the safe transportation and set up of a new TV.
Tips to Keep Your TV Damage-Free
Your new TV is super amazing. It's also super fragile. Follow these helpful tips to get it home and set up safely.
- Never lay your TV flat — especially in your vehicle.
- Always use two people to carry or mount your TV.
- When unpacking, follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- Always use mounting hardware that fits your TV.
- Don't pinch — when your fingers and thumb pinch the edge of the TV, the glass can break.
Use the Right Vehicle to Get Your TV Home Safely
CHOOSE GEEK SQUAD® PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
Let the Geek Squad mount your TV, set up your audio and video products, and connect them all to your home network. To set up an in-home appointment, call 1-800-433-5778, or go to BestBuy.com/TVInstallation.