- SKU: 8958728
- Release Date: 08/26/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Audio commentary by director Adam Wingard & writer E.L. Katz
- Deleted opening sequence
- "In a Room Where Darkness Counts" featurette
- Original short films from E.L. Katz & Adam Wingard
- Bill Moseley interview
A smiling psychopath with a briefcase full of razorblades turns a homecoming get-together into a terrifying bloodbath when he forces the partiers to identify the people they hate, and a black-hooded supernatural killer begins viciously slaying each person identified. Mr. Suitcase (Bill Moseley) may maintain a happy visage, but don't be fooled by appearances because he's actually a horrifying harbinger of death. After crashing a homecoming bash for Claire (Lindley Evans) commands everyone in the room to name the one person they hate, and then makes a slash in his skin for each person who answers. Soon thereafter, everyone named that fateful night begins dying in the most gruesome ways imaginable. It seems that a supernatural killer is stalking them one by one, but upon realizing that partygoer Tim (Matt Lero) had joked that he hated everyone in attendance, the terrified friends all begin to wonder if they could be the next to go. Desperate to defeat the malevolent force that stalks them from beyond, the teens seek the weapons they need to stay alive from a chili-loving militiaman with enough heavy artillery to blow up a small town. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Bill Moseley - Mr. Suitcase
- Tiffany Shepis
- Tom Towles
- Lindley Evans - Claire
- Matt Lero - Tim