Hooperman: Season 2 [3 Discs] [DVD]
- SKU: 32366029
- Release Date: 01/24/2017
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- The Poochinski television pilot stars Peter Boyle (TV's Everybody Loves Raymond) as the irascible and uncouth Stanley Poochinski, a Chicago police detective whose soul enters the body of a stray bulldog he's rescued after being killed in the line of duty. To the amazement of his partner, Detective Robert McKay (George Newbern, Father of the Bride), Poochinski has lost none of his police instincts or the ability to speak in a human voice and the dexterity to play his stereo and sing along to Dean Martin's Everybody Loves Somebody. With Poochinski on the case, the off used "take a bite of crime" hoas never been more appropriate. The pilot also features Frank McRae (48 Hours) and Amy Yasbeck (TV's Wings)
Cast & Crew
- John Ritter - Det. Harry Hooperman
- Debrah Farentino - Susan Smith
- Barbara Bosson - Capt. Celeste `C.Z.' Stern
- Clarence Felder - Off. Boris `Bobo' Pritzger
- Sydney Walsh - Off. Maureen `Mo' DeMott