- SKU: 7284262
- Release Date: 08/02/2005
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Interview with Bishop Jones and director
- Commentary with Bishop Jones
- "Three Women" featurette
- "That Gospel Sound" featurette
- Biographical information
- Closed Captioned
For years, Bishop (Noel Jones) has presided over his South Central L.A. congregation with equal parts passion and compassion, and director Sophie Fiennes captures a four-month sample of his sermons in the documentary Hoover Street Revival. Though primarily consisting of the Bishop's fiery speeches to his flock at the Greater Bethany Community Church -- backed by the sounds of a full gospel choir -- the film also drops in on Jones' life in the neighborhood. Fiennes is able to make a link between events both tragic and hopeful and the way Jones chooses to present them in church. The director and her subject both have successful siblings themselves: Fiennes is the sister of actor Ralph Fiennes; Jones is the big brother of legendary vocalist Grace Jones. ~ Michael Hastings, Rovi