- SKU: 8351455
- Release Date: 03/13/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Director's introductions
- "The Escape of Horror Business" short documentary
- Chris Garetano's student film: "365 Ways to Cook Chicken"
- Trailer reel & art portfolio
Aspiring genre filmmakers and horror fans alike will want to check out director Christopher P. Garetano documentary exploring the colorful world of independent fright cinema. With subjects including Wisconsin-based auteur Mark Borchardt, Las Vegas-based "method director" Ron Atkins, and New York drive-in junkie David Stagnari, Garetano shows how, with a vivid imagination, a dash of innovation, and some staunch determination, even filmmakers who lack adequate funds and resources can create compelling and entertaining horror films. Additional appearances by iconic horror figures Joe Bob Briggs and Herschell Gordon Lewis drive home Garetano's point by highlighting precisely how low-budget horror take the kind of risks needed to keep the genre fresh and exciting. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Joe Bob Briggs
- Sid Haig
- Lloyd Kaufman