- SKU: 18560149
- Release Date: 02/23/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Perhaps the most flagrantly re-packaged and re-titled no-budget project from notorious schlockmeister Al Adamson, this goofy melange culls footage from no less than three separate films -- including a Filipino caveman/monster movie (shot in black-and-white, then tinted fruity colors by Adamson) and the sci-fi flicks Unknown Island and One Million B.C.. If a plot can be detected amid this car crash of disassembled storylines, it might involve the efforts of a scientist (John Carradine) to send an expedition to a distant planet of space-vampires to halt their invasion of Earth. Once there, the astronauts don't find any vampires, but they do come across legions of oversized iguanas and rowdy Filipino cavemen. Aside from the distinction of having distinguished cinematographer Vilmos Zsigmond behind the camera, this film holds some kind of record for the most re-titlings in movie history. ~ Cavett Binion, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Joey Benson - Willy
- Jennifer Bishop - Lian Malian
- Robert Dix - Col. Manning
- Theodore Gottlieb - Narrator
- Bruce Powers - Bryce