- SKU: 6184452
- Release Date: 01/27/2004
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Ratings & Reviews
- 16 x 9 widescreen version
- Deleted scenes
- "Behind the House: Anatomy of the Zombie Movement" making-of featurette
- "Stacked for Zom-bat: The Sexy Babes of 'House of the Dead' Prepare for Battle!" featurette
- Audio commentary with director Uwe Boll, post-production supervisor Jonathan Shore, producer Shawn Williamson, and actor Jonathan Cherry
- Audio commentary with executive producer Mark Altman
- Theatrical trailer
- Sneak peek of new Sega game "Nightshade"
- Optional English and Spanish subtitles
- English closed captions
- Trailer gallery
- Closed Captioned
Adapted from the popular Sega arcade video game of the same name, director Uwe Boll's action horror effort finds a group of partying teens stranded on an island and doing battle with a new breed of unusually mobile zombies. Looking for a place to party away spring break, college students Cynthia (Sonya Salomaa), Greg (Will Sanderson), and Karma (Enuka Okuma) hear rumors of a rave on a remote island in the Seattle area. Rushing to catch the party boat, the teens pick up friends Simon (Tyron Leitso) and Alicia (Ona Grauer), but discover upon arrival at the dock that the boat has set sail without them. Offering a few dollars to a local captain to hitch a ride to the island, the teens reach their destination only to find it eerily silent with no party in sight. Things go from bad to worse when the group is attacked by a mysterious creature, and they are forced to seek refuge in an old dark house on the island shore. Subsequently running into a few familiar faces and learning to their horror that the rave had been overrun by a horde of terrifying zombies, the group must now make one final bid for survival over the course of a long, blood-soaked night. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jonathan Cherry - Rudy
- Tyron Leitso - Simon
- Clint Howard - Salish
- Ona Grauer - Alicia
- Ellie Cornell - Casper
0 out of 4 found this review helpful.