- SKU: 20052629
- Release Date: 06/05/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Over 30 minutes of deleted scenes and extended interviews
Filmmaker Mark S. Wexler explores the mystery of aging, and investigates the prospects of achieving immortality through conversations with health experts, famous authors, and average people who have inexplicably survived to a ripe old age. From famed fitness guru Suzanne Somers to hard-drinking, cigarette-smoking 103-year-old Buster, Wexler speaks with a wide spectrum of people whose methods of remaining youthful may surprise you. Other interviewees include Jack LaLanne, Phyllis Diller, and Ray Bradbury. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Ray Bradbury - Participant
- Aubrey de Grey - Participant
- Phyllis Diller - Participant
- Jonathan Gold - Participant
- Ray Kurzweil - Participant