- SKU: 14060188
- Release Date: 10/19/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- 4 hours of video content and a 28 page booklet
- Lessons in Breathing, Fingering, Embouchure and Tonguing for the beginner to intermediate, plus an advanced lesson
- Interviews with the five featured students
- Recording session with Mr. Vache's band. Solo space is provided for the student with a suggested solo scrolled on the screen. Mr. Vache's solos are scrolled as ell. Includes interviews with the musicians and the recording engineer.
- History of the Jazz Trumpet by Mr. Vache, with recommended listening and reading.
- A visit to the Musical Instrument Department of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City for an interview with Herbert Heyde, associate curator, about the evolution of the brass instrument.
- A tour of the Yamaha Brass Instruments Facility in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- A trip to Dillon Music, a legendary brass instrument store in New Jersey, that includes a visit to their repair shop and an interview with their mouthpiece designer.
- Interviews with Classical and Latin music trumpet teachers Mark Gould and Ray Vega.
- A 'How To' on proper care and cleaning of a trumpet
- Mr. Vache discusses mutes, mouthpieces and method books
- Sheet music that can be printed out on a PC, including all parts (trumpet, piano, guitar, bass, and drums) for the songs in the recording session. Mr. Bache's solos can also be printed out. Exercises for each lesson are included.
- The lessons are in English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, French and German. Transcripts of each are included and can be printed out on a PC.
The instructional video I Love the Trumpet features respected musician and professor Warren Vache offering a series of lessons for the title instrument that should be of use to anyone regardless of skill level. In addition to fingering, breathing, and tonguing techniques, Vache offers a look at a recording session, interviews with his students, and a tour of the Yamaha Brass Instruments Facility. ~ Perry Seibert, Rovi