- SKU: 9798122
- Release Date: 03/30/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Commentary with stars Dominic Monaghan & Larry Fessenden
- Commentary with director Glenn McQuaid
- The making of I Sell the Dead
- The visual effects of I Sell the Dead
Adventure and horror merge in this morbid tale of two 18th century grave robbers who make it their mission to hunt down the undead abominations that refuse to accept their rightful place in the ground. Arrested by towering holy man Father Duffy (Ron Perlman) and threatened with the guillotine for robbing graves with his mentor, Willie Grimes (Larry Fessenden), apprentice ghoul Arthur Blake (Dominic Monaghan) agrees to make a full confession in exchange for a steady flow of whiskey. Arthur's story begins when he was just a young boy stealing jewelry from corpses in order to eat. Later, Arthur formed a partnership with Willie, and the pair went to work ensuring the walking dead learned to rest in peace. Now, with the specter of death looming ever closer, Arthur agrees to tell his tale to the very man charged with deciding his ultimate fate. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Dominic Monaghan - Arthur Blake
- Larry Fessenden - Willie Grimes
- Ron Perlman - Father Francis Duffy
- Angus Scrimm - Dr. Vernon Quint
- John Speredakos - Cornelius Murphy
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.