If I Want to Whistle, I Whistle [DVD] [Romanian] 
- SKU: 19215213
- Release Date: 06/01/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Closed Captioned
Adapted from playwright Andreea Valean's popular stage drama, If I Want to Whistle, I Whistle tells the story of Romanian juvenile delinquent Silviu (George Pistereanu), who is serving time in a youth detention center when he learns that his mother plans on moving to Italy with his younger brother, whom he had raised since childhood. With just five days of his sentence left to serve, Silviu grows increasingly desperate to prevent his mother from absconding with his sibling, and finds himself drawn to a pretty social worker named Ana (Ada Condeescu). Eventually, Silviu's desperation grows too powerful to suppress, and he kidnaps Ana in a reckless bid to find his brother before it's too late. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- George Pistereanu - Silviu
- Ada Condeescu - Ana
- Clara Voda - Mother
- Mihai Constantin - Director
- Marian Bratu - The Brother