- SKU: 18760978
- Release Date: 11/23/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Extras Include: Documentaries "Austism Reality" featuring TEMPLE GRANDIN and "Diagnosis: Different" featuring John Elder Robison
- Directors and Actors Audio Commentary
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Gag Reel
A one-night-stand between an artist with Asperger's Syndrome and a disillusioned young woman leads to an unlikely romance that helps them both to look beyond society's expectations and realize what they really want out of life in this romantic drama from director Nicolas Gray. His undiagnosed condition having slowly pushed him into the margins of society, Nelson struggles to visualize emotions on canvas that he cannot put into words. Meanwhile, Sadie grows dejected by the fact that she's well into her 20s with no real career prospects, and that life seems to be slowly passing her by. In the wake of a one-night-stand with Sadie, Nelson's emotions begin to swell up inside, inspiring him to paint with a newfound passion. Likewise, Nelson helps Sadie to realize that she'll never live up to the stratospheric expectations she has set for herself, but that as long as they're together, she'll always be happy. As Nelson uses his creativity to show Sadie how he really feels about her, Sadie struggles to make a break with the past so that she can finally be free to live and love on her own terms. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Marin Ireland
- Gerry Lehane
- Alvin Keith
- Yvonne Woods
- Pasean Wilson
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.