- SKU: 25437165
- Release Date: 09/16/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- "Making Of" featurette
- Full theatrical trailer
- New release trailers
- Bonus Short Film:
- Blik dir. Bastiaan Schravendeel
- Netherlands, 8 min
- A boy moves to a new neighborhood and falls in love for the first time with the much older girl next door.
- Closed Captioned
A troubled Singaporean family strive to adapt to life with their new maid, whose presence unexpectedly plunges the household into disarray during the onset of the 1997 Asian financial crisis. Middle class parents Heck and Leng are preparing to welcome their second child when they hire Filipino immigrant Teresa (Angeli Bayani) to manage their household, and look after their unruly adolescent son Jiale. Surprisingly, after something of a rocky start to their relationship, Teresa and Jiale manage to find a common ground. Just as Teresa and her young charge begin to bond, however, the looming financial meltdown threatens to change everything. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Koh Jia Ler - Jiale
- Angeli Bayani - Teresa
- Yeo Yann Yann - Mother
- Peter Wee - Discipline Master
- Jo Kukathas - School Principal