- SKU: 19680606
- Release Date: 01/03/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Original theatrical trailer
- Other Strand Releasing trailers
A man tries to make sense of his relationship with the woman who gave birth to him in this drama co-directed by Claude Miller and his son Nathan Miller. When he was five years old, Thomas Jouvet (Vincent Rottiers) and his brother Patrick were abandoned by their mother, Julie (Sophie Cattani), without any clue of why she chose to walk away from them. While Thomas was adopted by a caring couple, Yves (Yves Verhoeven) and Annie (Christine Citti), young Thomas (Maxime Renard) became an angry and rebellious kid, and he found himself shipped off to a boarding school after too many fistfights with his classmates. Deciding he needs to confront his mother about what happened when he was five, teenage Thomas slips away from school and manages to obtain Julie's address, but when he sees her, he's too shaken to talk and simply walks away. It's not until Thomas is a grown man working in an auto repair shop that he works up the nerve to introduce himself to Julie in hopes of making his way back into her life, though by this time she has another young son whom she's looking after on her own. Je Suis Heureux Que Ma Mere Soit Vivante (aka I'm Glad My Mother Is Alive) received its world premiere at the 2009 Venice International Film Festival. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Vincent Rottiers - Thomas Jouvet
- Sophie Cattani - Julie Martino
- Christine Citti - Annie Jouvet
- Yves Verhoeven - Yves Jouvet
- Maxime Renard - Thomas