- SKU: 8772214
- Release Date: 05/06/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Disc 1:
- Feature commentary by director/co-writer Tod Haynes
- On-screen song lyrics
- An introduction to the film
- Disc 2:
- Deleted scenes
- Alternate/Extended scenes
- A conversation with Todd Haynes
- Making the soundtrack
- The Red Carpet premiere
- Trailer gallery
- Still galleries
- Plus a "Dylanography" with filmography, discography, bibliography, chronology
Director Todd Haynes' unconventional biopic of the legendary singer/songwriter Bob Dylan features different actors playing the part of the Minnesota native at various stages of his remarkable career. Among the actors playing the singer are Cate Blanchett, who portrays the man during his Don't Look Back era incarnation; Heath Ledger, as an actor playing one of the fictional Dylans in a movie within the movie; Christian Bale, as the Dylan beginning to chafe at being associated so strongly with political causes; Richard Gere, portraying the post-motorcycle accident period; and Marcus Carl Franklin as the young Dylan who passed himself off as the second coming of Woody Guthrie. Each section of the film not only has a different lead actor, but offers different looks that reflect various aspects of popular culture at the time. ~ Perry Seibert, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Christian Bale - Jack, Pastor John
- Cate Blanchett - Jude
- Marcus Carl Franklin - Woody
- Richard Gere - Billy
1 out of 1 found this review helpful.
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.