- SKU: 1405809
- Release Date: 11/23/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Commentary with Casey Afflect, Joaquin Phoenix, Nicole Acacio, Larry McHale, Anthony Langdon, Johnny Moreno, Eddie Rouse, Matt Maher, Elliot Gaynon and Sue Patricola
- Commentary with Casey Affleck
- Deleted scenes (Commentary with Casey Affleck)
- Audio conversation with Jerry Penacoli "Extra", Casey Affleck and Joaquin Phoenix
- Audio conversation with Christine Spines (journalism professor), Casey Affleck and Joaquin Phoenix
- Jerr Penacoli "Extra" interview with Joaquin Phoenix
- Alternate ending outtakes (commentary with Casey Affleck)
- Closed Captioned
Oscar-nominated Walk the Line star Joaquin Phoenix announces that he's retiring from acting to launch a hip-hop career as his brother-in-law Casey Affleck captures the curious transition on camera in the film some are labeling an elaborate Andy Kaufman-style prank. In the fall of 2008, Phoenix shocked his fans with the announcement that he would no longer be appearing in features, but instead trying his hand in the music business. In the wake of a particularly bizarre appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman, everyone began to wonder if the eccentric actor had finally fallen off the deep end. In this film, Affleck follows Phoenix as he attempts to convince Sean "Diddy" Combs to produce his debut album, and responds to a request by Ben Stiller to appear in director Noah Baumbach's Greenberg with casual indifference. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Joaquin Phoenix
- David Letterman
- Casey Affleck
- Antony Langdon
- Sean Combs