- SKU: 22503621
- Release Date: 12/21/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
As co-directed by Alexandre Charlot and Franck Magnier, this French spy comedy stars Catherine Frot as the title character - a middle-aged woman with some unusual characteristics. Half Scotch and half Russian, she loves playing rugby and performing on her bagpipes, has a nasty temper, and repeatedly drowns herself in whisky. Though she lives in London, she considers herself an exile. The story opens on a beautiful day in May 1962; as the official secretary at the Amirauté, Imogène visits her superior, Sir Woolish, and promptly expects to be terminated for her wild and unconventional behavior. Instead, she's given a new assignment - Woolish asks her to serve as the convoy, transporting top-secret plans for a new airplane to a contact in Callander, Scotland - which just so happens to be Imogène's place-of-birth. Problems begin to arise, however, when she boards a train and runs headfirst into three ruthless Bolshevik agents. ~ Nathan Southern, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Catherine Frot - Imogène Mc Carthery
- Lambert Wilson - Samuel Tyler
- Danièle Lebrun - Madame Elroy
- Michel Aumont - Sir Woolish