- SKU: 18259507
- Release Date: 01/26/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- "86,400 Seconds" Behind-the-scenes documentary
- Commentary/interview with writer/director Evan Richards (conducted by filmmaker T. Arhtur Cottam)
A woman enjoys a day of luxury from a charming stranger until she finds out what strings are attached in this comedy-drama. Ashley (Lorraine Pilkington) is an attractive woman who has been trying to launch a career as a musician, but in the meantime she makes sandwiches in a deli in London to pay the rent. One morning, an obnoxious man propositions her while she's waiting for a bus, and when she brushes him off, he throws a cup of coffee at her. Moments later, Michael (Finlay Robertson) comes to her rescue; she recognizes him as a frequent customer at the deli, and he offers to take her out to lunch. Ashley is surprised when Michael takes her to a gourmet restaurant and cheerfully picks up the sizable check, and she's similarly taken aback when he also treats her to a stylish new outfit and a day at the hair salon. Ashley isn't certain just why a man she hardly knows is willing to lavish such time and money on her, but Michael keeps telling her that he wants her to have a really great day It's not until late in the day that he reveals his secret -- he isn't the one who had the idea (or the money) to give her such a holiday. In A Day was the first feature film from writer and director Evan Richards. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Lorraine Pilkington - Ashley
- Finlay Robertson
- Rose Keegan
- Jake Broder
- Nolan Hemmings