- SKU: 22047616
- Release Date: 10/29/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
The crime that shattered America's innocence comes to vivid life in this adaptation of Truman Capote's groundbreaking non-fiction book of the same name (which was previously adapted for the screen by director Richard Brooks in 1967). Compelled by a fellow convict's claim that a wealthy Kansas rancher named Herb Clutter has stashed $10,000 in his home safe, 20-year-old convict Dick Hickock (Anthony Edwards) bides his time behind bars awaiting the day he will be paroled. When that day comes, he recruits unrepentant ex-con Perry Smith (Eric Roberts) to help him retrieve the cash. Upon invading the Clutter's home on a crisp November night in 1959, however, Hickock and Smith find no safe, and fly into a rage, killing the rancher, his wife, and their two teenage children. Later, despite a disheartening lack of evidence, Detective Alvin Dewey (Sam Neill) does everything in his power to crack the case, and catch the killers. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Sam Neill - Agent Alvin Dewey
- Eric Roberts - Perry Smith
- Anthony Edwards - Dick Hickock