- SKU: 25099404
- Release Date: 07/01/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Interview with director Phil Grabsky
- Theatrical trailer for "the boy who plays on the buddhas of Bamiyan"
Filmmaker Phil Grabsky speaks with the most celebrated orchestras and musicians on the planet to explore the life of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in the first-ever feature-length documentary about the 18th century composer. Over eight works by Mozart are presented chronologically in order to draw distinct parallels between the composer's music and his remarkable life. Lovingly crafted and never weighed down by history, Grabsky's film is designed to be enjoyed by classical-music enthusiasts as well as the casual fan. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Juliet Stevenson - Narrator
- Jonathan Miller