- SKU: 13908532
- Release Date: 09/21/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Digitally remastered
- Special video interview with director Doris Wishman
- Original theatrical trailers
- The Doris Wishman Trailer Show featuring a collection of Doris' best: The Amazing Transplant, Another Day Another Man, Bad Girls Go to Hell, Blaze Starr Goes Nudist, Deadly Weapons, Double Agent 73, Gentlemen Prefer Nature Girls, Hot Month of August, The Immoral Three, Nude on the Moon, The Sex Perils of Paulette, A Taste of Flesh, and Too Much Too Often
- Barry Mahon nudie short #1: The Room Mates
- Barry Mahon nudie short #2: Music to Strip By
- Gallery of Doris Wishman exploitation art with audio oddities
This slow-moving sexploitation film from director Doris Wishman (under the pseudonym Louis Silverman) concerns a nerd named Zeb (Trom Little) who finds a doll in a garbage can. Zeb, who wears cumbersome glasses and high-water pants, then spots pretty blond Ann (Sharon Kent) walking down the street. When he goes home, Zeb fondles the doll, which makes Ann feel invisible hands on her body across town. Ann thinks she's going insane, and neither her friend Babs (Jackie Richards) nor her fiance Tom (Michael Lawrence) can seem to help her. Before long, Zeb spies on Ann and Tom together. In a fit of jealous rage, he twists the doll's head off, killing Ann. Wishman pads the film with scenes of the aging Babs doing nude exercises, which is tantamount to seeing one's mother in a blue movie. C. Davis Smith's photography is passable, but the pacing is dreadful. Nothing happens for unbearably long stretches, during which Wishman seems content to linger on the female characters' feet. Whether in shoes or barefoot, feet play a large role in this film. At one point, Ann is seen wearing shoes that Babs had on in the previous scene. When Babs makes love to her boyfriend Monty, she almost sucks his toes, then stops short. We then cut to Ann's apartment to watch her pulling on pantyhose, curling her toes for the camera. One suspects that Wishman really wanted to make a foot-fetish film and didn't have the nerve. ~ Robert Firsching, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Darlene Bennett
- Sam Stewart
- June Roberts