- SKU: 4837644
- Release Date: 11/26/2002
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Making of
- Tiger: A presentation of the national wildlife federation
- Commentary by director and director of photography
- Theatrical trailer
- Fun facts/trivia
- 4 Language tracks - english, french, mandarin, hindi
- Contains exclusive music composed by Michael Brook
The national animal of India, the Bengal Tiger, is featured up-close in this IMAX presentation, India: Kingdom of the Tiger. Based on the life of writer/activist Jim Corbett, this program discusses how these tigers became endangered species and what has been done to protect them. Since the mid-19th century, Bengal Tigers were hunted by wealthy Englishmen for their teeth, fur, and organs. The result was a staggering decline in the tiger population. A hunter-turned-conservationist, Corbett wrote thrilling adventure stories that promoted the care and respect of these animals. This large-format presentation is directed by Bruce Neibaur, who also directed the IMAX film Mysteries of Egypt. ~ Andrea LeVasseur, Rovi