- SKU: 22357511
- Release Date: 09/20/2011
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
A Santa Fe district attorney and his wife take desperate measures to find a lung donor for their dying daughter in this topical thriller starring Dermot Mulroney and Diane Kruger. Their daughter Chloe stricken with a degenerative condition that's quickly cutting off her air supply, Paul (Mulroney) and his wife, Diane (Kruger), hit a dead end in the American medical system. But when Chloe's health takes a turn for the worse, desperation leads Paul to Juarez, Mexico, and a mysterious medico named Dr. Novarro. Though Dr. Novarro may be the only hope for performing a successful lung transplant before it's too late, his close ties to the Mexican criminal underworld soon lead the desperate parents to second-guess their decision to go with such a radical alternative treatment. But before Paul and Diane can get Chloe to the operating room, they realize she might not be the only member of the family that will never make it back home. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Mia Stallard - Chloe
- Dermot Mulroney - Paul Stanton
- Diane Kruger - Diane Stanton
- Sam Shepard - James Harrison
- Jordi Mollà - Aguilar