- SKU: 25422906
- Release Date: 08/26/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
As its fortunes grew in the mid-1940s, Republic Pictures occasionally strayed from its usual manifest of westerns and serials, hoping to produce something of "class." Filmed on a lavish budget in glorious Technicolor, Republic's I've Always Loved You stars Philip Dorn as a tyrannical symphony conductor and Catherine McLeod as his gifted young pianist protegee. In his own way, Dorn loves McLeod, but it is he who destroys her career by browbeating her mercilessly during her Carnegie Hall debut. Effortlessly stealing the film from the leads are Maria Ouspenskaya as one "Mme. Goronoff" and comedy relief Fritz Feld. The plot of I've Always Loved You is rather derivative of several like-vintage British "concerto" films, but the classical music passages, performed by piano virtuoso Artur Rubinstein, are well worth the admission price. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Philip Dorn - Leopold Goronoff
- Catherine McLeod - Myra Hassman
- William Carter - George Sampter
- Maria Ouspenskaya - Mme. Goronoff
- Felix Bressart - Frederick Hassman