- SKU: 4908078
- Release Date: 11/19/2002
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Bonus interview segments: Peter Bergman, Phil Proctor, and the original Commando Cody, "Rocket Jock" George D. Wallace
That certifiable Firesign Theatre bunch, led by Philip Proctor and Peter Bergman, is back on the job in J-Men Forever. This time the Firesigners get their mitts on miles of footage culled from several Republic Pictures serials of the 1940s and 1950s. The dialogue emanating from the Republic actors has virtually no relation to what they were really saying. Instead, the footage had been re-edited and dubbed over to form a cockamamie scenario concerning an invading Lightning Bug, which will take over the world by utilizing insidious rock 'n' roll music unless the J-Men get their rears in gear. Like Woody Allen's What's Up, Tiger Lily?, J-Men Forever is a one-joke movie, but that one joke is worth a million laughs. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Philip Proctor - J-Man Barton
- Peter Bergman - The Chief
- M.G. Kelly