- SKU: 8977226
- Release Date: 10/07/2008
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Audio commentary with director Jon Knautz, producer Patrick White, producer/actor Trevor Matthews and composer Ryan Shore
- Behind the scenes
- World premiere: Sitges, Spain
- Storyboard comparisons
- On set still gallery
- Creating the music
- Creating the monsters
- Deleted scenes
- Conceptual art gallery
Consumed by rage after watching his family get viciously slaughtered by a demonic beast, an angry plumber receives a chance to redeem himself after inadvertently unleashing an ancient evil. As a young boy, Jack Brooks' entire life was forever changed during a fateful camping trip. Having survived the slaughter by simply turning heel and running as fast as possible, Jack simply cannot forgive himself for allowing his fear to take over. These days, Jack (Trevor Matthews) is a local plumber with some serious rage issues. One day, while attempting to repair some pipes for Professor Crowley (Robert Englund), the hotheaded handyman awakens an evil the likes of which this world has never seen. Later, Professor Crowley is drawn to this evil energy, and compelled to consume a black heart that possesses his soul, and transforms his body. Now the evil has spiraled out of control, leaving one hapless, haunted plumber to finally harness his all-consuming anger for the powers of good, and face the forces of darkness that once robbed him of his entire family. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Robert Englund - Professor Gordon Crowley
- Trevor Matthews - Jack Brooks
- Rachel Skarsten - Eve
- David Fox - Old Howard
- Daniel Kash - Counselor Silverstein
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.