- SKU: 20564416
- Release Date: 10/30/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Jack Frost features:
- Includes production notes
- Theatrical trailer
- National Lampoon Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure includes:
- Includes National Lampoon's Christmas Card
- Outtakes collection
- Trailer gallery of all 4 Vacation theatrical features
- Closed Captioned
After four proper Vacation films, the people at National Lampoon churned out the first spin-off of the series. The direct-to-video National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure stars Randy Quaid as the lovable doofus made popular in the first and third entries in the series. Eddie and his clan are awarded a tropical vacation for the holidays, but their trip doesn't go quite as planned. With the whole family stranded on an island in the South Pacific, they're in for a Christmas like none before. Fred Willard and Ed Asner also star. ~ Matthew Tobey, Rovi
Michael Keaton stars in this special-effects-heavy Christmas film about a boy who discovers, after his father dies in a car accident, that his dad is still alive in the form of a snowman. Unlike the horror film of the same name, Jack Frost is a children's film designed to warm the soul during a chilly winter season. Think of this film as a live-action version of the children's classic Frosty the Snowman. The story starts with Jack Frost (Michael Keaton), a harmonica-playing blues rocker who spends too much time pursuing his musical career, leaving little time for his wife (Kelly Preston) and son Charlie (Joseph Cross). Feeling guilty for his absence and missing his son's hockey practice, he decides to forego his big audition to spend Christmas with his family. While driving home for the holidays, however, Jack dies in a tragic auto accident. The following Christmas, Jack's son builds a snowman and decorates it with his father's old clothes. When Charlie plays his father's harmonica, Jack Frost returns home in the body of the snowman. Jack has to show Charlie how much he loves him and also has to teach him the ice hockey shot he never got around to when he was alive. Along the way there are snowball fights and sled chases, and Jack finally realizes the great times he was missing with his son. ~ Arthur Borman, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Randy Quaid - Cousin Eddie Johnson
- Miriam Flynn - Catherine Johnson
- Dana Barron - Audrey Griswald
- Jake Thomas - Third Cousin Eddie's son