- SKU: 18714325
- Release Date: 06/30/2010
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Filmed at picturesque Lake Tahoe, NV, this ultra-low-budget dog melodrama starred one of Rin-Tin-Tin's better successors, Kazan, and silent Western hero Jack Perrin, billed for unexplained reasons as "Richard Terry." The latter plays Kincaid, a Mountie coming to the aid of Judy Dean (Ruth Sullivan) and her mute friend Kickabout (Gene Toler), who are being terrorized by persons unknown because of a treasure hidden on their land. When Judy's father Seeker Dean (Lafe McKee) is murdered, Kazan) is the only one to recognize the killer, Boone Jackson (Robert Walker), a slippery stranger who masquerades as an author. Learning that the clue to the whereabouts of the treasure is to be found in the Edgar Allan Poe story The Gold Bug, Kincaid and Kickabout finally manage to convince Judy that Jackson is her enemy. The wily villain makes a quick getaway but is tracked down by Kazan. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jack Perrin - Sgt. Kincaid
- Robert Walker - Boone Jackson
- Ruth Sullivan - Judy Dean
- Lafe McKee - Seeker Dean
- Starlight the Horse - Starlight