- SKU: 25232144
- Release Date: 06/17/2014
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Making of
Inspired by a true story, Arnaud Desplechin's Jimmy P: Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian details the powerful bond that forms between a Native American Blackfoot Indian who suffered a traumatic brain injury during World War II, and the French anthropologist who attempts to identify the source of his suffering. Upon returning home from the war, Jimmy Picard (Benicio Del Toro) begins suffering from debilitating headaches, vertigo, unusually vivid dreams, and hearing loss. Upon seeking treatment in a military hospital, the veteran is misdiagnosed as schizophrenic. But soon it becomes apparent that the case is much more complicated than the doctors initially suspected, and Georges Devereux (Mathieu Amalric) is summoned for a second opinion. Later, as the two men take a journey inside Picard's mind, the friendship that forms between them offers both comfort and hope to the long-suffering patient. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Benicio Del Toro - Jimmy Picard
- Mathieu Amalric - Georges Devereux
- Gina McKee - Madeleine
- Larry Pine - Dr. Karl Menninger
- Joseph Cross - Dr. Holt