- SKU: 6815333
- Release Date: 10/26/2004
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Exclusive footage from Page & Plant interview
- Included in this package, Blackdog performed at ABC American Music Awards
- Moroccan Montage
- Most High
- Remixed for stereo and 5.1 surround sound
In 1994, 14 years after Led Zeppelin broke up in the wake of the death of drummer John Bonham, singer Robert Plant and guitarist Jimmy Page reunited to record a handful of new songs and a selection of Led Zeppelin classics for an MTV special and a new album. Page and Plant: No Quarter features seven semi-acoustic performances from the sessions for the Page and Plant special, featuring an ensemble of virtuoso Moroccan musicians along with a small rock combo. Selections include "Gallows Pole," "Kashmir," and "When the Levee Breaks." ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Jimmy Page
- Robert Plant
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.