- SKU: 21708329
- Release Date: 10/22/2013
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- High-definition digital restorations of all five films, with uncompressed monaural soundtracks
- High-definition digital restoration of director John Cassavete's 108-minute 1978 version of The Killing of a Chinese Bookie, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack
- A constant forge: the life and art of John Cassavetes (2000), a 200-minute documentary by Charles Kiselyak
- Interviews with actor Leila Goldoni and associate producer Seymour Cassel about Shadows
- Silent footage from the Cassavetes-Lane drama workshop, from which Shadows emerged
- Restoration demonstration for Shadows
- Alternate eighteen-minute opening sequence for Faces
- Episode of the French television series Cinéastes de Notre Temps from 1968, dedicated to Cassavetes
- Making "Faces," a documentary featuring interview with actors Cassel, Lynn Carlin, and Gena Rowlands and director of photography Al Ruban
- Al Ruban on lighting and shooting "Faces," a new program
- Audio commentary for A Woman Under the Influence by sound recordist and composer Bo Harwood and camera operator Mike Ferris
- Conversation between Rowlands and actor Peter Falk about A Woman Under the Influence
- Interview program featuring actor Ben Gazzara and Ruban discussing The Killing of a Chinese Bookie
- Conversation between Rowlands and Gazzara about Opening Night
- Interview with Ruban about Opening Night
- Three audio interviews with Cassavetes from the 1970s
- Stills and poster galleries
- Plus: a booklet featuring essays by Gary Giddins, Kent Jones, Kiselyak, Stuart Klawans, Dennis Lim, and Phillip Lopate; writings by and interviews with Cassavetes; and tributes to the filmmaker by director Martin Scorsese; actor and writer Elaine Kagan, Cassavete's former secretary; and novelist Jonathan Lethem