- SKU: 8408733
- Release Date: 07/31/2007
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Ratings & Reviews
- Original sponsor commercials with John Wayne & Ed McMahon
- John Wayne on What's My Line?
Originally aired on NBC under the title Swing Out, Sweet Land, this 1970 television special features movie legend John Wayne as the host of a flag waving journey through American history. Join Wayne as he takes an involving trip into history with a little help from the likes of Jack Benny, Lorne Greene, Dean Martin, and Michael Landon. Dan Rowan and Dick Martin make a special appearance as the Wright Brothers, Dennis Weaver and Celeste Holm portray the parents of Abraham Lincoln, and Phyllis Diller makes a bid for the presidency as a 19th century candidate. Special musical guests Johnny Cash, Glen Campbell, and Roy Clark all drop in to sing a patriotic tune, and with additional appearances by William Shatner, Lucille Ball, Bing Crosby, and Red Skelton this is one show that the entire family can enjoy. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- John Wayne - Host/Narrator
0 out of 0 found this review helpful.