- SKU: 9693613
- Release Date: 12/08/2009
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- Clint Eastwood at the Piano with John Williams and Jamie Cullum
- Studio Performances by Jamie Cullum, Morgan Eastwood, Michael Feinstein, Dr. John, Cleo Lane, Maude Maggart, Audra McDonald
- "Family History Photos" and "The Art of Mercer," Narrated by Nancy Gerard
- Biographical Essay by Glenn T. Eskew
Director Bruce Ricker teams with Oscar-winning filmmaker Clint Eastwood to craft this comprehensive look at the life and music of Johnny Mercer, who penned such timeless hits as "Moon River". "That Old Black Magic", and "Jeepers Creepers". Interviews with singers Tony Bennett and Julie Andrews, composers, filmmakers, music historians, and Broadway producers offer insight into what it was that made Mercer's songs so special, and clips of artists like Barbra Streisand, Fred Astaire, Ella Fitzgerald, and Nat King Cole, among others, performing his work, give testament to the enduring appeal of the music he created. Rare interviews with the composer himself, and archival interviews with Mercer's wife Ginger, among others, offer a vivid portrait of the man behind the music. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Johnny Mercer - Vocals