- SKU: 5255519
- Release Date: 09/24/2002
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
- [None specified
The 12-episode Universal serial Jungle Jim was based on the Alex Raymond comic strip of the same name. Grant Withers stars as Jungle Jim, who on this occasion is leading an expedition into darkest Africa. His employers hope to ascertain the whereabouts of Joan (Betty Jane Rhodes), a young heiress who disappeared in the jungle several years earlier. It turns out that Joan has become the ruler of a small native tribe -- and that she has fallen under the influence of The Cobra (Henry Brandon), a mysterious figure who exercises an evil influence upon her. With Jungle Jim's help, Joan breaks free of The Cobra's spell; now, however, both hero and heroine must make their way back to civilization without being devoured by marauding wildlife. Though Jungle Jim was well received, it would be another 12 years before Columbia's Jungle Jim "B"-movie series began production. ~ Hal Erickson, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Grant Withers - Jungle Jim
- Betty Jane Rhodes - Mrs. Redmond
- Raymond Hatton - Malay Mike
- Henry Brandon - The White Cobra
- Bryant Washburn - Bruce Redmond