- SKU: 20425377
- Release Date: 05/29/2012
Best Buy is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase, on a Price Match Guarantee product if you find the same item at a lower price at a Designated Major Online Retailer or at a local retail competitor's store.Here's how:
- If you find a qualifying lower price online, call 1-888-BEST BUY and direct a customer service agent to the web site with the lower price, or when visiting a Best Buy store, one of our employees will assist you.
- On qualifying products, Best Buy will then verify the current price to complete the price match.
Exclusions apply including, but not limited to, Competitors' service prices, special daily or hourly sales, and items for sale Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving. See the list of Designated Major Online Retailers and full details.
Western star Tom Mix's wonder horse, Tony, took center stage in this fine silent oater directed by Lynn F. Reynolds for the Fox company. Tony actually plays a character other than Tom Mix's horse. He is a stallion horribly abused by his Mexican owner, whom he finally tramples to death. Joining a herd of wild mustangs, Tony seeks revenge on humans everywhere. That is, until cowboy Mix teaches him that not all of mankind is bad. Tony later repays the kindness by saving Mix and pretty rancher Claire Adams from a gang of rustlers. One of Tom Mix's own favorites, this Western was based on the short story Alcatraz by Max Brand (aka Frederick Faust). It was re-released in 1929 after Mix had departed from Fox. ~ Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
Cast & Crew
- Tom Mix - "Red" Ferris
- Claire Adams - Marianne Jordan
- John P. Lockney - Oliver Jordan
- Frank Campeau - Lew Hervey
- Walt Robbins - "Shorty"